1345 36th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32960
Located within Spine and Sport Institute
License # MM28525, MA50215
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: Microcurrent Therapy has no side effects. You may experience muscle soreness similar to a massage with Acoustic Wave Therapy.
Q: Will my insurance cover the cost of treatments?
A: Most insurance companies cover this type of treatment, much like other forms of therapeutic massage. It is recommended that you contact your insurance carrier directly to verify coverage and proper insurance filing. We will provide the necessary receipts and code numbers
for you to file insurance claims.
Q: Is there anyone who cannot have Acoustic Wave Therapy?
A: Anyone with bleeding disorders or who uses anticoagulants, has tumors, cancer, thrombosis, acute inflammations or women who are pregnant are not able to use Acoustic Wave Therapy.
Acoustic Wave and Microcurrent Therapy have
shown proven results in the treatment of:
- Dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Impaired movement of the foot and ankle
- Knee injuries and knee pain
- Sports and athletic injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
ADDED BENEFITS OF ACOUSTIC WAVE AND MICROCURRENT THERAPY
- Return to normal activity within 24-48 hours
- No incisions – no risk of infection at treatment site
- Over 80% success rate in long-term pain relief
- Reduced rehabilitation time
- Increase in muscle strength and range of motion
NOTE: Information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication yourself. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, promptly contact your physician or health care provider.
Acoustic Wave Therapy
Uses high-energy waves similar to those used to break up kidney stones.
Uses weak electrical currents to repair and stimulate tissue.